It’s a little coffee company called Koffie Fabriek Aroma Bandoeng, otherwise known as Koffie Aroma. Apparently, it’s some of the best in the town she was staying by. I was going to save it for something.. not really sure what for as I don’t know what kind of *special occasion* calls for *special coffee.* Thus, this fruitful Sunday evening, I decided to open the bag and give it a go.
Here are some bullets I gathered about Koffie Aroma:
- There’s always a wait-list. (eep..)
- It takes 8 years to complete the process from harvesting to being consumption-ready.
- Robusta beans are stored for up to five years, while Arabica are stored for 8 years to bring out the best flavor.
- Kopi Aroma is a coffee company in Indonesia that was founded in 1936 by Houw Sian (1st gen) on Jalan Banceuy, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
- The coffees are roasted using the same wood-fueled German…
View original post 53 more words